Interesting game. I liked having to find the recipes rather than knowing them from the start. It would make for a cool mobile game if your aliens would be gone for a long amount of time when they go exploring, and you would slowly build you alien colony, a bit like a tamagochi but on a tribe scale. Good job :)
Alien Tribe is a prototype game made for JamCraft 5 in which you control an alien tribe, and you have to survive the seasons until reaches some goals. You will need to craft items to improve your tribe stats.
Gameplay is easy: just use your mouse. But, hold on! You will need to keep care of the following stats:
- Food: each tribe member will consume 1 food every turn. You can improve your hunting efficiency with weapon items.
- Cold resistance: you will need to face winter attrition. If you don't have enough clothes for your tribe members they will die.
- Survival: when you hunt, your tribe members have a chance to die. Increase this stat getting Armor.
- Fertility: every summer a new tribe member will born. For each fertility stat one additional member will join.
- Graphics and Code programming by Álvaro Villa.
- Music and sounds from opengameart.org
- Some icons downloaded from: flaticon.es
- Helped with English translations: Andrés Villa.
- Testers: Iván Girón, Adrián Villegas, Antonio García, Andrés Villa, Alex Díaz
FUTURE FEATURES AFTER JAM:
- New more items!
- Visual equipment for aliens. You'll see the armors, swords, spears, jewels, etc. equipped on your tribe aliens.
- Single player campaign, with new quests, goal conditions and challenges.
- Achievements system.
- New patch 0.1.0 released with a lot of new improvements!May 28, 2020
- Major update (0.1.0) when jamcraft finishesApr 25, 2020
- Working on new features and re-working animationsApr 22, 2020
- Updated to 0.0.1cApr 19, 2020